2022 Summer Tennis Camp
We are offering camps this summer for students ages 6 - 11 years old as a great opportunity to play tennis throughout the summer months while having fun & remaining active. Parents are welcome to sign their child/children up for as many days/weeks as they would like! Register quickly, as space is limited! Registrations will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Week-long summer camps, ages 6 - 12 years old.
- Run by Coach Parija and Coach Barry!
- Offers instructional drills, games, team building, and more!
- Pack a snack! Snack break will be from 10:30 - 11:00.
Time: Monday - Friday, 9:00a - 12:00p.
Cost: $300 per week or $70 per day.
- Choose 2 or more weeks and receive $10 off per week.
- Siblings will receive $10 off per week.
- Must purchase week(s) in full to receive discount. Discounts cannot be combined. No refunds and no makeups will be issued for days missed.
- Attending these summer camps does not guarantee a spot in Aces in the fall. If you are currently on the waiting list, you will not lose your placement on the waiting list.
- Once registered, you will need to create an account via the Parent Portal on our website (www.patennisacademy.com). In creating your account, you will be able to add/edit any parent/student information, virtually sign the necessary paperwork, and add the necessary payment information. Please be aware that at this time, PTA does not accept credit card payments, however, we do accept e-check and automatic debit payments. Do not worry about registering for a class, as we will handle all class registrations on our end.
- Students should come prepared to play both outdoors and indoors, as they may be going back and forth.
- Students should bring the following:
- A snack for break.
- Reusable/Refillable water bottle with child’s name on it.
- Hat (optional, but recommended).
- A racquet if they have one. If not, we have a selection to borrow from.
Please email email@example.com to for more information or to sign up!